Pokémon Goop Pokémon Goop

I admit I got spooped.

Dragons Are Assholes Dragons Are Assholes

other than your extreme ignorance involving the importance of bicycles in urban settings, not bad.

Jesusmas Jesusmas

Underscored.

So weird. So perfect. Merry Christmas.

Walmart Siblings Walmart Siblings

I'm not really sure what I just saw

But I do believe it was incredible.

I even liked the animation style. Kinda Beavis and Butthead like. Or something. I'd love to see another episode.

He's A Slidin' He's A Slidin'

This is of RWD quality spam right hur!

I think they should consider you!

x-factor11 responds:

inoright :O

NotSoEmo NotSoEmo

You remind me...

of me!

This is exactly how I started out, but I couldn't draw at ALL. At least your perspectives are relatively nice and it has a plot! Now seeing that you've gotten an award for your offer piece, I feel like I should have submitted the one I made all the way back then. Even if you get flash, you should try and make one of these again and REALLY make it something. Good luck in the future!

CrowsFeet CrowsFeet

Love your style!

And so glad you finally got that award! For a screamer at that! Haha. The here is close to top notch. Some of the FBF is a tad sloppy, but your style is so interesting you hardly notice it. Keep pumping out incredible stuff like this and you'll get that daily winner in no time!

UnderARock responds:

thanks jake, some of the stuff was rushed animationwise thats why its a bit choppy, next one ill have to step it up a notch :B

Where ISN'T my mind? Where ISN'T my mind?

It was good, but it couple have been great.

I like the idea for this one a whole lot. The layering of rhythmic images is really neat to me and you could have went a lot farther with it. But you cut the flash short so quickly! It was just building up and it could have gotten much more intense and entertaining, but it falls dead too soon. I loved the song selection as well! My girlfriend (as if you care) is in an A Capella group and are covering it. I love alternate versions of this song is what I'm actually trying to get at I suppose. I hope some day you'll re-release a Redux. I'll be lookng forward to it.

Lochie responds:

I cut the flash there because it was getting repeatative and i ran out of ideas.

I might do a redux one day, might be fun to make it of the acapella version, if I can find one. ;)

PaperMade Short EP 1 PaperMade Short EP 1

Just couldn't blam it.

Because it WAS creative and different and pretty well done, but the presentation, lack of plot, and overall confusing set up was too much for me to rate this any higher than average. I'd love to see something in the same style done with a plot. Let me know if you ever do!

Pokemon Sprite Movie Ep.3 Pokemon Sprite Movie Ep.3

Very interesting.

Granted a lot of the jokes were kinda tired, given that pokemon is a tired subject in itself. But I liked how you actually got to battle the koopa and how you did a hand drawn scene (which actually made another tired joke stand out and actually make me chuckle). Keep trying at this and perhaps you'll have yourself a respectable series someday.