Orange Runner Orange Runner

Simple yet stylized.

I love the style and it's quite addictive, simple, and fun. It needs a high score table to go with it, maybe some more power ups, and you should have put an NG ad on it, but otherwise perfect.

Maxwelldoggums responds:

I intend on making a high score table, I just can't yet because I don't know how. When I get my act together I'll do it.

Prism - Light the Way Prism - Light the Way

Love the style

And the concept is neat as well. The gameplay is nothing revolutionary, but it's a fun play and could certainly keep me distracted for a good amount of time.

Scorpio Mercenary Group Scorpio Mercenary Group

The art's not bad

The game's too hard, but the selection things are silly and interesting. Keep on keeping on.

Wiggi Fun Run Wiggi Fun Run

Decent concept

but it was either way too easy or totally unfair (since i only last because i didn't get another clock...even though i had gotten everyone before hand).

Quarantine Origins Quarantine Origins

Too hard, subpar graphics, decent code

Eye-wise, this really needs touched up. Also, it was too tedious. I spent all my time running away. That's no fun at all. Way to hard and not enough ingenuity. Keep it up though! I do see potential.

Space Shooter 2 (API) Space Shooter 2 (API)

So people are ignorant...

...and don't seem to understand how much work went into this. It's extremely functional and well done for all API. Good workmanship

the NG Calculator the NG Calculator

5 packs of cigs...

$25.94

I'll definitely take that

This is definitely a good way to boost or kill your self-esteem is you give a damn about your name on newgrounds.

Microphone Minigames Microphone Minigames

WOW

I'll be honest, I've never seen anything like this. with this engine, you could really do a lot of different games that ng has never seen before. it'd be awesome to have a, say platformer type game with this mixed in

Guitar Sim Guitar Sim

Cool cool idea

but why do I need to hit the up arrow and the number? you could make it a lot more versatile if you didn't. or maybe, if you kept it that way, and then made hitting the number without the up key tapping. that would be really cool

Asteroid Rain1 Asteroid Rain1

You've got a proffessional style...

But the games are kinda completely generic. Work on that.