Pokémon Goop Pokémon Goop

I admit I got spooped.

Dragons Are Assholes Dragons Are Assholes

other than your extreme ignorance involving the importance of bicycles in urban settings, not bad.

Jesusmas Jesusmas

Underscored.

So weird. So perfect. Merry Christmas.

Orange Runner Orange Runner

Simple yet stylized.

I love the style and it's quite addictive, simple, and fun. It needs a high score table to go with it, maybe some more power ups, and you should have put an NG ad on it, but otherwise perfect.

Maxwelldoggums responds:

I intend on making a high score table, I just can't yet because I don't know how. When I get my act together I'll do it.

Prism - Light the Way Prism - Light the Way

Love the style

And the concept is neat as well. The gameplay is nothing revolutionary, but it's a fun play and could certainly keep me distracted for a good amount of time.

Scorpio Mercenary Group Scorpio Mercenary Group

The art's not bad

The game's too hard, but the selection things are silly and interesting. Keep on keeping on.

Stand By Stand By

I'm rating it as an intro and not a loop. That's the vibe I'm getting from it. Very nice piece.

LucidShadowDreamer responds:

Eh? I guess you're saying that it's too short :p
I feel like not every track has to be a certain length, and this was never meant to be long, but always meant to be a loop. That said, I do understand where you're coming from.
Thanks a lot!

Opening Paradise Opening Paradise

This is a very fun romp! It does sound like the opening menu music for a paradisiacal game!

Air - Platformer 01 Air - Platformer 01

Could have done with a smidge less high end, but overall this is a pretty enjoyable loop!

New Red Rocket Tours New Red Rocket Tours

Neat style!

Very stylish and retro. I fully approve! Just one question-if she's wearing heels, why not give her...heels?

BizarroJoe responds:

Heey, I remember you from the Art BBS! (Or I'd say, I remember your sig... <: ] )
Yeah... As you'll have noticed, I eventually drew heels to those shoes. Yet I had a reason for not drawing them. I didn't want to break the dynamic of the leg lines. That's also one of the reasons I tend "not to draw" feet (Feet are just the tip of the leg.)... But when I draw bare feet that looks really weird, so I may change that anyday...
I hope this response satisfies your curiosity. Thanks a lot for your comment!

We Are_/3 We Are_/3

HOORAY FOR GOOD DESIGN!

I'm so glad to see graphic design here!

This has some great color, ideas, and flow. It's a little busy up top, and the the geometry is a little off at points, but I still like it. Keep it up!

Sate responds:

Yeah it is a tad bit off. But other than that, thanks.